Regional Perinatal Advisory Council (RPAC) - Region IV
If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact:
Catherine Hanks, RN, BSN, IBCLC
Perinatal Director, South Region
Children's and Women's Hospital
University of South Alabama
241 Cox Street, Suite 100
Mobile, Alabama 36604
Phone: (251) 415-1571
Fax: (251) 415-1552
Visit RPAC Members for a list of Region IV members.
2014 RPAC Meetings
- January 23
- April 17
- September 18
- November 20
RPAC meeting will be held at 6:00 p.m. in the University of South Alabama Medical Library, 251 Cox Street, CWEB Suite A, Mobile.
2014 Nurse Manager Meetings
- January 17
- April 18
- September 12
- November 14
Nurse Manager meetings will be held at 11:00 a.m. in the University of South Alabama Medical Library, 251 Cox Street, CWEB I, Mobile.
Vianet Site Locations in Alabama for Perinatal Forum Groups
- Mobile - CWEB 1, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Conference Room
- Fairhope - Thomas Hospital, East Tower Meeting Room
- Brewton - D.W. McMillian Memorial Hospital, Educational Classroom
- Monroeville - Monroe County Hospital, Educational Classroom
2014 Community Action Team (CAT) Meetings
- Future meeting dates to be determined.
Babies and Mothers of Baldwin County (BAM) meetings are held at 6:00 p.m. at Thomas Medical Center in Daphne, in the Board Room.
- Future meeting dates and locations to be determined.
Return to All Regions