Alabama Gulf EMS System (AGEMSS) Continuing Education Offerings
Alabama Gulf EMS System (AGEMSS) is offering continuing education opportunities in 2016. AGEMSS covers Baldwin, Clarke, Conecuh, Escambia, Mobile, Monroe, and Washington counties. If you have questions or need more information, please contact the AGEMSS Regional Office by phone (251) 461-1832 or email.
Current course offerings are:
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Provider on August 1, 2016, 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Provider on August 25-26, 2016, 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
- BLS Provider on September 12, 2016, 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support Provider on September 8-9, 2016, 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
- ACLS Provider on September 15-16, 2016, 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
All courses are offered at the AGEMSS Regional Office, 600 Clinic Drive, Suite 400, Movile, AL 36688-0002 (map).
Last updated: July 27, 2016