Paying Your Premium
Families with children enrolled in ALL Kids are required to pay a small yearly premium for coverage. You will receive an invoice from ALL Kids. Your premium will be due at that time. The premium owed can be paid at one time or if necessary, may be divided into multiple payments.
Your premiums do not have to be paid in full before you use your ALL Kids card for healthcare services. However, we encourage you to pay your premiums as soon as possible.
Any premium amount you owe for your child's current coverage must be paid before your child’s "Good Thru" date found on your child's ALL Kids card. Your child cannot be considered for renewal if this premium is not paid on time.
Three Ways to Make Payments
- Online with a credit/debit card
- By phone with a credit/debit card. Call ALL Kids toll-free at 1-888-373-5437.
- By mail to the address below
- Make checks and money orders out to ALL Kids. Do not send cash.
- Write your Contact ID number on your check or money order.
- Use the self-addressed envelope that came with your invoice or mail to:
Children’s Health Insurance Program
P.O. Box 304839
Montgomery, Alabama 36130-4839
Note: When paying with a credit/debit card, have your Contact ID number ready. Your Contact ID number is found on the bottom of your invoice or you may call ALL Kids customer service to obtain your Contact ID number. There will be a small charge per transaction when payments are made with a credit card.