Does Your Child Qualify?
ALL Kids covers eligible children that live in Alabama. PEEHIP and State Educations employees…Your child(ren) may be eligible for ALL Kids!
Children must also:
- be under age 19
- be a U.S. citizen or an eligible immigrant
- not be covered under any health insurance*
- not be a resident in an institution
- not be covered by or eligible for Medicaid
*Please note that if group health insurance is voluntarily dropped by the parent or guardian, there is a three-month waiting period before child may apply for ALL Kids. Exclusions to this waiting period are:
- termination of coverage from COBRA and private/nongroup insurance.
- situations where private insurance is cancelled because the child has exhausted lifetime benefits.
Please find below the gross income guidelines for ALL Kids and Medicaid. Eligibility determination can only be made when a complete application is received by ALL Kids. Please note, even if your income falls outside of these guidelines, you may still be eligible for coverage.
Monthly Income Guidelines