Immunization Patient Registry with Internet Technology (ImmPRINT) is a statewide population-based information system for all children born in Alabama since January 1, 1993. Vaccine histories are also available for patients of all ages if they have been to a county health department or see a private provider enrolled in ImmPRINT.
ImmPRINT Enrollment Benefits
- Print only ADPH approved Certificate of Immunization
- See Vaccine Forecaster to ensure the best medical decision
- Run HL7 Reports to ensure all vaccine administered is transmitted
ImmPRINT Meaningful Use (MU)
Healthcare Providers: Be the Boss of Your EHR! New!
Providers pay their vendors for their EHR (Electronic Health Record).
Provider/staff must verify what their vendor is doing or not doing.
IMM cannot make vendors comply with the onboarding process.
A provider is the only entity that can ensure its vendor's compliance.
IMM will support providers/staff to "Be the Boss" by scheduling a three-way conference call with the provider, the vendor, and the ImmPRINT staff. To schedule a conference call, email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- June 2016 Enhancements
- July 2016 Enhancements
- August 2016 Enhancements
- September 2016 Enhancements
- October 2016 Enhancements New!
- Steps to Assigning Students in ImmPRINT (for School Nurses) New!
- ImmPRINT Certificate of Immunization for School and Child Care/Home Letter (updated 8/15/16), see sample of ADPH approved COI from ImmPRINT.
- In 4/1/16, ADPH, in collaboration with Pfizer and Televox, began sending reminder/recall postcards to all children aged 6-16 months of age in ImmPRINT who may be due or overdue for a vaccine.
- In 1/1/16, ADPH began educating Alabama public school nurses about printing an up-to-date Certificate of Immunization (COI) from ImmPRINT, with a defaulted expiration date based on next school-required vaccine, and the ability to enter historical data into ImmPRINT.
- As of 11/1/15, Medicaid claims data is no longer submitted to ImmPRINT. Medicaid claims data quality and new information were less than HL7 data quality. BC/BS claims data are being analyzed currently for possible discontinuation.
- Exchange of Immunization Information and Operation of the Alabama Immunization Registry
Immunization data can be shared with other immunization data users, schools, day care, etc., without the patient's permission, to learn more see HIPAA Letter
If you are a healthcare provider, school, or child care center and want to enroll, please contact your Area Immunization Manager listed below.
Dan St. Onge
If you have any questions, please contact the Registry Branch at 1-800-469-4599 or email@example.com.