Mosquito-Borne Diseases - ADPH issues advisory for pregnant women considering travel to areas with the Zika virus. Learn more about the Zika Virus, Chikungunya, and West Nile Virus.
Standing Order on Naloxone Distribution - Read the standing order from the State Health Officer on Naloxone distribution for overdose prevention and download the Naloxone Client Form.
EPA Health Advisories Impact North Alabama Water Systems - Get the latest information on the EPA advisories regarding perfluorinated compounds in drinking water in some north Alabama water systems.
Epinephrine Auto-Injector - Will you be using an epinephrine auto-injector? Get training on how and when to use them, and report the incident in the event you have to use one.
61st Annual AlPHA Education Conference - Save the date for the 61st Annual AlPHA Education Conference which will take place April 5-7, 2017 at the Hill Student Center at Unversity of Alabama Birmingham.
26th Annual Continuing Education Conference - Save the date for the 26th Annual Continuing Education Conference which will take place April 20-21, 2017 at the Daphne Civic Center.
Free STD Testing in Birmingham - Birmingham AIDS Outreach is partnering with UAB to offer free screenings for sexually transmitted infections/diseases at two Birmingham locations.
December Health Observances
- ADPH Organizational Chart
- Central Office Telephone Listing
- Address Roster of County Health Departments, Health Officers, and Administrators
- Annual Reports
- Alabama's Health (Employee Newsletter)
- 2016 Calendar | 2015 Calendar
- Guide to Services
- Public Health Laws of Alabama
How Do I?
- Apply for a birth/death/marriage certificate?
- Apply for health insurance online?
- Apply for WIC?
- Check restaurant scores?
- Exchange meaningful use data?
- Find a directory of health care facilities?
- Get help to quit smoking?
- Obtain free family planning services?
- Obtain home health services?
- Prepare for or report an emergency?
- Review health care facility deficiencies?
- Review proposed rules?
9-07-16 - Understand and help prevent suicide