Mosquito-Borne Diseases - ADPH issues advisory for pregnant women considering travel to areas with the Zika virus. Learn more about the Zika Virus, Chikungunya, and West Nile Virus.
Standing Order on Naloxone Distribution - Read the standing order from the State Health Officer on Naloxone distribution for overdose prevention and download the Naloxone Client Form.
Epinephrine Auto-Injector - Will you be using an epinephrine auto-injector? Get training on how and when to use them, and report the incident in the event you have to use one.
Scale Back Alabama 2017 - Save the date for the 2017 competition which begins in January with Weigh-In Week (January 11-18) and ends in March.
61st Annual AlPHA Education Conference - Save the date for the 61st Annual AlPHA Education Conference which will take place April 5-7, 2017 at the Hill Student Center at University of Alabama Birmingham.
26th Annual Continuing Education Conference - Save the date for the 26th Annual Continuing Education Conference which will take place April 20-21, 2017 at the Daphne Civic Center.
March Health Observances
- National Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month
- National Kidney Month
- National Nutrition Month
- National Social Work Month
- National School Breakfast Week, March 6-10
- Registered Dietitian Nutritionist Day, March 8
- National Women and Girls HIV/AIDS Awareness Day, March 10
- World Kidney Day, March 10
- National Poison Prevention Week, March 19-25
- National Native American HIV/AIDS Awareness Day, March 20
- American Diabetes Alert Day, March 22
- World Tuberculosis Day, March 24
- ADPH Organizational Chart
- Central Office Telephone Listing
- Address Roster of County Health Departments, Health Officers, and Administrators
- Annual Reports
- Alabama's Health (Employee Newsletter)
- 2017 Calendar | 2016 Calendar
- Guide to Services
- Public Health Laws of Alabama
How Do I?
- Apply for a birth/death/marriage certificate?
- Apply for health insurance online?
- Apply for WIC?
- Check restaurant scores?
- Exchange meaningful use data?
- Find a directory of health care facilities?
- Get help to quit smoking?
- Obtain free family planning services?
- Obtain home health services?
- Prepare for or report an emergency?
- Review health care facility deficiencies?
- Review proposed rules?
01-27-17 - ADPH participates in Wear Red Day®