WIC Income Eligibility Guidelines - 2017 Income Eligibility Guidelines for the Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants and Children have been released.
Mosquito-Borne Diseases - ADPH issues advisory for pregnant women considering travel to areas with the Zika virus. Learn more about the Zika Virus, Chikungunya, and West Nile Virus.
Standing Order on Naloxone Distribution - Read the standing order from the State Health Officer on Naloxone distribution for overdose prevention and download the Naloxone Client Form.
Epinephrine Auto-Injector - Will you be using an epinephrine auto-injector? Get training on how and when to use them, and report the incident in the event you have to use one.
Babypalooza Events - Baby and maternity expos where moms can learn about products and meet experts who can answer questions are being held in Montgomery, Tuscaloosa, Huntsville, and Mobile.
Annual Women's Health Update - The Office of Women's Health Tenth Annual Women's Health Update will be held Friday, August 4, 2017, at the St. Vincent's Health System Bruno Conference Center in Birmingham, Alabama. This year’s theme is: Closing the Gaps in Women's Health, An Interprofessional Conference for Health Care Providers. This event will be offering continuing education for registered nurses, nurse practitioners, pharmacists, social workers, dietitians, and other health care providers.
2017 Alabama EMS Educational Conference - The six Alabama EMS Regional Offices, in partnership with the Office of EMS, present the 2017 Alabama EMS Educational Conference. The conference will be held August 8-10, 2017 at Perdido Beach Resort in Orange Beach, Alabama.
Free Prostate Cancer Screenings (April - November) - Several county health departments are offering free prostate cancer screenings.
June Health Observances
- ADPH Organizational Chart
- Central Office Telephone Listing
- Address Roster of County Health Departments, Health Officers, and Administrators
- Annual Reports
- Alabama's Health (Employee Newsletter)
- 2017 Calendar | 2016 Calendar
- Guide to Services
- Public Health Laws of Alabama
How Do I?
- Apply for a birth/death/marriage certificate?
- Apply for health insurance online?
- Apply for WIC?
- Check restaurant scores?
- Exchange meaningful use data?
- Find a directory of health care facilities?
- Get help to quit smoking?
- Obtain free family planning services?
- Obtain home health services?
- Prepare for or report an emergency?
- Review health care facility deficiencies?
- Review proposed rules?
06-21-17 - Shellfish growing areas closed
05-19-17 - Ensure healthy and safe swimming this season